Hearing God Podcast
Do you want to grow in your intimacy with Father God, Holy Spirit, and Jesus?
Most people struggle with hearing God for themselves, so this podcast will equip you with tools and practical examples so you can confidently hear God.
What would you love to hear God say to you today?
About ‘Hearing God’ Podcast
Most people struggle to hear God, so this podcast will equip you with tools and practical examples so you can confidently hear God.
With each podcast being roughly 20 minutes, it gives you quick, relevant, Biblical, and practical strategies you can immediately apply to hear God.
In being able to hear God for yourself, it will not only grow your intimacy with God, but will also help solve problems, positively impact your relationships, and transform your sphere of influence.
We love seeing people naturally live supernatural lives, so this 'Hearing God' podcast is a tool to help see this fulfilled in your life.
Every Sunday @ 7pm (AEST)
On your favourite Podcast listening App.
Stay Connected to Get The Latest Podcast Alerts
Hearing God for the New Year - FREE for you to download.
We have a free 30-day pdf devotional – 'Hearing God for the New Year'. You can download your copy here: https://www.unlockingthegold.com/product/hearing-god-for-the-new-year/
This 30-day devotional has daily Bible verses and questions to help you hear God's heart for you in the new year.
The start of a year is a fantastic time to reflect on the past year and dream with God to set new goals for the coming year. This 30-day devotional is ideal for reviewing and planning, realising that "many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails. (Proverbs 19:21)
Each day has questions for you to answer, plus questions to ask God about your life as you ponder and meditate on specific Bible verses.
God has so much He would love to share with us throughout this process. I encourage you to pause and listen to the things on God's heart for you for this coming year. If you would like to know how to hear what God is trying to communicate to you, click here to listen to episode 4 of our 'Hearing God' Podcast – 'How does God talk to us'. We also encourage you to go with the 'first thought' principle – the first thought that comes into your head, as long as it aligns with Scripture, the character of God, and you are in a healthy place with God. We explain the 'first thought' principle in Episode 3.
This 30-day devotional on Hearing God for 2024 covers:
- Reviewing 2023
- Achievements, challenges and pain, and the joys from 2023
- Answers to prayer, and memory stones from last year
- Distractions and disruptions from 2023
- Things I need to let go of, plus areas still to obey God in
- Seeing where God is currently working in my life and partnering with Him in this place
- What God, Holy Spirit, and Jesus are currently praying for me
- My values and vision
- Monthly theme/word for 2024
- Areas to grow and mature in, and where wisdom is needed
- Asking God for impossible dreams
- My unique Kingdom purpose
- My 2024 roles and priorities
- Disciplines needed
- Any concerns going forward
- Intimacy with God and areas to grow in
- How, and what, I will celebrate in 2024
- What I will speak over myself to see come to fruition
HEARING GOD PODCAST
Start Listening Today!
Listen to become equipped with tools and practical examples so you can confidently hear God and develop your ability in releasing what you hear, see, sense, and know God is saying to you.